dmarlene.com links

                HOME                 SHOP                 ABOUT                 EVENTS                 CONTACT

9.05.2014

September Designer's Edit: 10 Things That Make Me HAPPY!


I can't believe it's already September! This Summer has flown by - in a good way. Summer is notoriously a slower time than usual, so here in the studio we're happy to gear up for a fresh season and all the newness that a turning of the page brings. I thought I'd begin our new "designer's edit" feature by sharing a few of my "everydays".  These are pieces and products that have become my go-to's time and time again. So their place in this post is well deserved and much loved.  Enjoy!

1. Soon after it came off the jewelry bench, our Colonnade Pendant became a well-worn piece. The length makes it perfect for layering with a shorter necklace. I like to layer mine with a celtic cross pendant I picked up in Scotland!
2. I adore this color in my home and on my nails!
3. - 5. Ah, the sweetness of a perfect ring grouping! The Gala Ring from our Pure Collection features a faceted white topaz gem of at least a 10 carats (some are 13 - no two are exactly alike) and adds a bit of drama to everyday. I either layer our Smoky Quartz and Gold Stacks, or I might wear one on my pointer and wear the other as a midi.
6. Fairest Nude is perfect for layering with a slightly darker lip pencil for evening or wear it alone for daytime. I've loved it for years.
7. I've enjoyed this light fragrance recently and plan on wearing it right through fall.  My husband gifted it to me and I've loved it ever since. 
8. This might be the most amazing product I've ever used. It's a keeper!
9. Dear Fall, please send your crisp air soon so I can wear my new Banana Republic Jacket. Thank you.
10. Oh Skechers, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...30 minutes everyday.

No comments: